Emerald Ash Borer Control with BRANDT enTREE™
Advanced Tree Health Technology
Emamectin benzoate now available in BRANDT enTREE™ as the Leading Emerald Ash Borer Treatment.
Contact Kevin Spiller at 630.903.5240 or for BRANDT enTREE™ pricing.
Efficient Convenient Prefilled Ready to Use
National Seed now offers emamectin benzoate as a custom blend in BRANDT enTREE™: a new low pressure tree-injection system that prefills bottles with 25 mL of emamectin benzoate in 225 mL of water to enhance homogeneous distribution of the active ingredient. Emamectin benzoate is one of the leading active ingredients used to fight against the emerald ash borer (EAB), a metallic, flatheaded, invasive borer that bores into the vascular system of ash trees.
- NO plugs required
- NO mixing of chemical: bottles are prefilled and ready to use
- NO additional equipment: only requires a drill, 1/4'' drill bit, and hammer
- Low pressure technology (~14.5 PSI) optimizes tree's natural transpiration rate
- Allows trunk injection at any height (minimum 1.5 feet below lowest tree branch)
- Simple application measurements: inject 1 bottle for every 5 inches DBH
- Concurrent tree treatment rather than consecutive. Ideal for municipalities, city parks and streets, subdivisions, and apartment/recreational complexes.
- Convenient and safe disposal. Simply return bottles and connectors to the point of purchase for recycling and disposal.
For ease, efficiency, and cost effectiveness, consider BRANDT enTREE™ for your next tree-injection treatment. Contact Kevin Spiller of National Seed at 630.903.5240 or regarding BRANDT enTREE™ and its multiple offerings.